ANNOUNCING THE CREATION OF OUR CURRENCY EXCHANGE CONSORTIUM
THE REVALUATION OF CERTAIN CURRENCIES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET IS IN PROGRESS AND MAY OCCUR AT ANY TIME
CONTACT US IF YOU OWN DINAR, DONG OR OTHER PRE-VALUED CURRENCIES AND CANNOT AFFORD TO CREATE YOUR TRUST PRE-REVALUATION
TRUSTS UNLIMITED LLC WILL FINANCE YOUR TRUST
FIVE IMPORTANT REASONS TO CREATE YOUR TRUST PRE-VALUATION
1) PRIVACY AND ANONYMITY: By establishing your Trust pre-RV, in addition to protecting your privacy and anonymity, you will make it extremely difficult, if not impossible for anyone to successfully sue you.
2) AVOID IRS SCRUTINY: By establishing you Trust pre RV, you will significantly avoid the possibility of an IRS Audit. And any such Trust Audit would be confined merely to the year in which the RV occurs.
3) AVOID GIFT TAXES WITH PRE-RV GIFTING: By gifting pre-RV currencies through your Trust, you will avoid any Federal Gift Tax, and retain control of the funds. This may be important if your beneficiaries are children or invalids.
4) AVOID PROBATE AND THE FEDERAL ESTATE TAX: Your trust will allow your estate to bypass Probate, making any inheritance immediately available to your heirs. It will also allow you to avoid the Federal Estate Tax, which can be as high a 55% of your estate, in excess of 5 million dollars.
5) PREEMPTIVE ASSET PROTECTION: By placing you pre-RV currencies in Trust, only the "value" of those currencies at the time of the transfer would ever be subject to any Civil Suit. And by placing each individual asset you control in its own separate Sub Trust, you will be able to limit any potential loss from any Civil Suit ever brought against you.
Trusts Unlimited LLC is proud to announce the establishment
of our Currency Exchange Consortium.
Those of you who are our valued customers, are aware that we never make unsubstantiated statements regarding the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar or other currencies.
In recent months it seems that the prerequisites for the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar and other currencies may have finally been accomplished. At this point we need to review the protocol for the exchange of these currencies, whether in hand, on Reserve or on Layaway.
While Trusts Unlimited has offered some basic suggestions regarding the exchange of currencies in Domestic Banks, we have made it clear that such information is only preliminary, and is based on routine currency exchanges, which may or may not apply in this instance.
It is our view, that we must look to the model established with the revaluation of the Kuwaiti Dinar in the early 1990's.
The Kuwaiti Dinar dropped against the dollar, from $3.65 to $ .05 during the Iraqi occupation.
With the expulsion of Iraq, the Kuwaiti Dinar quickly revalued to its pre-invasion rate.
But the exchange of the Kuwaiti Dinar was complicated.
In order to exchange the Kuwaiti Dinar, individuals that had purchased it during the short Iraqi occupation, had to travel to Kuwait in order to exchange their currency.
And further, that there was only a short period of time in order to conclude your exchange transaction.
It's entirely possible, for a variety of reasons, that those holding Iraqi Dinar and other currencies may need to travel to each respective nation, in order exchange their currencies. And at the very least, we may have to exchange our currencies outside of the United States.
Our Offshore Partners created a Consortium, which traveled to Kuwait, in order to exchange the Kuwaiti Dinar.
And Trusts Unlimited is again going to establish a similar Currency Exchange Consortium, in order to facilitate the global exchange currencies if that becomes necessary.
DON'T MISS THIS
3:00 PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME, EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
2:00 PM, Central Time
1:00 PM, Mountain Time
12 Noon Pacific Time
JOIN US AT: (760) 569-7676
PIN CODE: 739394#
Call our offices anytime at: 307-274-4122
Visit us online at www.trustsunlimitedllc.com today!