There were technical problems on all the phone lines AND teleconference line, so Tony started late. At least we got to listen to a piano concerto as we waited!
Tony: Good evening, TNT! It is February the 26th, 2014. Waiting on technical issues… This is probably going to be a short call. Pam, Ray and DC are all on the call.
Please be aware that the guys sending out spam texts… that doesn’t bother me, and don’t let it bother you. I can just turn that off. It does bother me that they sent out tweets that the RV had already happened. That just shows their ignorance, playing with people’s emotions. That’s why I sent out the request to block and report them. Thanks for all your calls and suggestions, though.
We did a call on Friday, and hoped to do one over the weekend, and on Monday, we hoped to do a call. We were asked not to do a call because we knew what was going on over the weekend. Yesterday I hoped to do a late call, and hoped it would be the last call. I will do this call a bit differently, because DC only has ten minutes here.
DC: Good afternoon. This is where we are in the state of the world. They have continued to pause the process several times since Friday. They have started to lock down the banks and the Treasury. That’s going on right now – we are in the automated part of the process. They can stop it, but in any case we have to go through it to get to it. It’s a good thing that we are in this process, and keep your thoughts on their continuing this automated process.
It’s not that important as what has happened in the last 24 hours, where there were last-minute adjustments and wrangling. Some powerful people said ENOUGH, and various issues were solved on Monday. They got it going then realized there was a discrepancy at the CBI, on the technical side. They put a lot of people onto that, had it fixed by early this morning, have run through their checklists since 6am; those lists are now completed at 1pm EST, and now the actual revaluation process has been started. They are taking their sweet time to make sure everything is legitimate and working properly. It’s in that process now, and we PRAY this is the last time we have to go through this.
Tony: I was going to say all that! So now we are in a good spot. Over the weekend this should have happened, we were expecting it. Last week, there was an issue of Iraq that the US was withholding the revaluation of their currency because of the effect it would have on our economy. That was in play all last week. The RV should have happened last week. This came into play because of the way the process was laid out. If it had gone the automated way, it might not have happened. We couldn't talk about it then, but it has been fixed now. I will not discuss things that affect national policy or security.
Once that was resolved, there was another reason why the Iraqi people were upset. They pulled all the currency, and that caused people to use the cards; they issued the lower denominations and brought them back in, so there wasn’t any currency available on the streets. That is why the accounting had to be done again, including the exchanges in the last three months. That currency had to be put back into the market, and that changed the rate of the dinar over the weekend, and therefore the numbers changed again. It was a technical thing; they made us aware of it, and asked us to calm down. I like that we were being made aware of the process, and they asked us PLEASE not to go public while they did everything they were supposed to do. We got that from the agencies, IMF, the banks, and everyone else. This was the IMF holding it up, not our guys, and so we were not penalized. We are still going to be very, very happy with the rates. The NDA has been changed to the simple one we saw at first, and we have heard that from those who have signed it. For those who get one, it is just that simple. We will still have to look at the bank contracts. We were waiting for it yesterday and last night. Now WE have been put on alert as well as the call centers. We have been notified that we should be looking for the 800 numbers really soon. That’s why we haven’t been on the calls, so as NOT to cause interruption to what is going on right now. We have been told that everything we wanted is going to be given to you guys, so we don’t want to interrupt that process.
We have been told that several different sources, we have dates and times to when it is supposed to go public (for those who are not part of our community). When is our part going to be announced? I cannot tell you, but DC just said something about 6 o’clock? [DC denies this.] It was started at 6am this morning, and at 1pm EST they started the actual RV process. So you know that we are right here waiting, don’t want to mess up anything, and that could be in the next 30 minutes or the next eight hours. We’ve been told things are getting ready to go.
DC: I wish you all luck, and adios! We’ll talk to you again in just a little bit.
Tony: I can’t answer any calls, but I can tell you we are very, very good right now. I don’t know the hours, but we are on high alert from very senior government sources. They are involved in the actual process. Everybody we talked today has said ‘green light’, nobody is organizing, everyone has won, on every level – everybody has got what they wanted. So all we have to do at this point is to wait. I hoped it would over by now – I hoped this would be the call. If I have to do another one later, I will do that, hopefully with questions. I’m told we will get numbers, and the instructions, and the reserve procedures, and also a timetable of how many days we have to play.
Okay, that’s it! We are now waiting for THE CALL. We are on alert for it now. Exchange and call center people are all there, security is in place, and we just have to see if it will be this evening or if we go through the night. Pam? Ray?
Ray: We are good to go.
Pam: Be nice to the mods, have a great night, and pay it forward.
Tony: As soon as we get the info, we will load it on all four sites, in the forum, in a Tony blast, in the chat, and as a tweet (probably just the 800 numbers only). They have asked me to do away with the twitter account after we send out the numbers. I am okay with that as I have no interest in politics. Once we have the numbers, we will not need that account any longer, and I don’t have a problem with that. So shortly after we issue the numbers, the twitter account will be gone. I will send out that information as soon as we get it. Meanwhile, the four sites are: