Frank recalled that 2 weeks he told us about the media blackout…and now we are seeing it…
We are seeing articles talking about the media blackout, and even the parliament banned the media from their meetings.
The CBI is trying to exit article 14 and qualify for article 8…this week there will be a IMF article 4 review to see if they qualify for international status. In franks opinion this is the last article 4 review they will have before going international.
In Franks opinion the first and only place to see the new rate announcement is at the CBI.
As we grow close to Iraqs currency being international…Frank warns that there will be people trying to make you attractive offers trying to get a hold of your dinar……and you should stay away from them….
There is a date and a rate….but we at KTFA don’t know them….Is the target date in June? In I-Teams opinion we will not be waiting for June.
In Frank’s opinion the budget is done…first and second readings are done.
Mrs. O is in China….two weeks ago China was very angry with O and the USA..
Articles came out saying that Chinese currency is in trouble and need of help and that made China angry.
Now we see Mrs O going to China…could someone be with her to help quiet the Chinese?
China needs the Monetary Reform even more then the USA…their economy is deeply troubled….can China afford to wait?
In Franks opinion the Ukraine is a “squirrel”….notice how we’ve gone from brink of war in Syria, and now to brink of war in the Ukraine…..Frank says these are “diversions.
Just like the USA needs the IQD to be successful…China needs the VND to be successful. If China and the USA are 2 of the most powerful countries in the world, then why are they relying on 2 third=world countries to revive them?? They can hide our problems and Iraq and Vietnam need the support of the larger countries.
SDR banking was passed in 2010…study this
The USA now has AAA credit rating….How did that happen??
Delta also agrees that the budget is done and has been read 2 times….Iraqiya TV says the third reading will be on Sunday.. so its possible it will be released in the 2 weeks following this.
Delta says we absolutely can see a new rate before this….The budget does not have to be released to see a new rate.
Delta read an article about all the work Iraq has done to get ready for WTO ascension…
We are seeing an urgency in the GOI to have everything done.and in Deltas opinion..Iraq is ready
In Deltas opinion we can very easily see the new rate before the Iraqi elections. .
Frank feels very good about his information and where we are with the RV…and that the time to release the rate I very near.
Delta feels we can see the new rate at any time, and to keep our eyes on the CBI
The call ended with a prayer.