• Please do not call Frank with questions about what other websites are saying
• Next week is a holiday in Iraq for one week, and in Frank’s opinion, he believes we will see the GOI either right before the holiday or right after; in Frank’s opinion, he believes we will see the ministers soon; in Frank’s opinion, he believes Abadi is being held back for a purpose
• The Kurds are being paid, and even though they say they are using bank loans, how can the banks have any liquidity on a program rate?
• The GOI will be out during the holiday, so they will not be talking, however that is an opportunity for the CBI to talk; watch and listen to the CBI
• The Finance Committee has been asking why the 000’s have not been lifted?
Because they are not in control
• The GOI is going on vacation on Saturday, Oct 4 and will return on Thursday, Oct 9 now, listen and watch for the CBI to talk while the GOI is out;
when the GOI returns, in Frank’s opinion they will proceed with the MR
• Abadi is working on reform of 27 laws, and these must be finished before we can see an IR; he has until the end of 2014 to accomplish this, but we will see when the GOI returns on Oct 9 how long he takes; some of these pertain to the Erbil agreement
• The budget is being audited now, and this is why we saw Barzani run to Baghdad; is the HCL being added to the budget?? To see the Kurds working with, agreeing with and cooperating with Baghdad is very telling, there has not been unity before, and now the Kurds are very happy and conciliatory with Baghdad, no fighting
• Headlines sound like a plan to vote on the budget after the GOI returns, however, articles also state that with or without the budget, the MR (Monetary Reform) will move forward
• Article that the Kurds will be paid with the advancement of the budget; all of things are good for our investment
• Who is in control of the MR? USA; who is making USA happy? The Kurds; who is in charge of the budget? Likely Kurds and Baghdad
• Article states that Abadi is waiting for financials to come to him, and also states that salaries will be paid before Eid; according to the COM, the payments to the Kurds is coming out of the 2014 budget, and the 2014 budget can only deal in IQD, they cannot use USD or other currency
• The disputes between the Kurds and Baghdad are settled in Frank’s opinion because he believes the Kurds have seen the budget and know it is very good for them
• On Sept 7, the GOI announced to the citizens that the new government was formed and seated, and it was announced in a legal way, and also told the UN so they could form a legal coalition to fight against ISIS and Daash in Syria
• The MR is white hot, and the holiday break is a way to cool it down to accomplish what needs to be finished
• M appears to have been silence, and ran to Babel to hide, his coup attempt was thwarted, and we have not heard from him since
• The advance opening of the budget to the Kurds is precursor to full opening and we’re seeing cracks in the wall of protection of the budget – insurgents are neutralized, road between Baghdad and Kirkut open, rations being shipped, etc – all that was brought forward last night
• Can the 2014 budget still contain a program rate of 1166? If it does, how could they be paying salaries?
• Chpt 7 has been lifted, USA has thousands of troops on the ground in Iraq, the banking system is reformed, the currency is being reformed, all is moving forward
• The USD is being manipulated and has reached .86 which makes it 1:1 with the IQD; yes it fluctuates, but is being held at .86; like the game of chess, there are strata of moves that lead to the end game, not possible to win in a single move, there are many complex moves to accomplish the end game, to position – manipulate -- the USD to the right value at the right time; 0.86 = “check,” just waiting on “check mate”
• Historically, when gold, gas and oil go up, the USD goes down; and when gold, gas and oil go down, the USD goes up; we are now we are seeing the opposite – gold, gas and oil are up and so is the dollar; it appears there is manipulation going on
• Frank played a recording from Delta: all good news in Iraq right now, the 2 remaining ministers (interior and defense) need to be named, 50/50 chance that we’ll see it before the holiday; Kurds look happy and building trust and confidence with Baghdad; finance committee, COM all asking why the 000 have not been deleted; in Delta’s opinion if we don’t see anything before the holiday, the second week of Oct after they come back from holiday will be very interesting
• Frank ended the call with prayer and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast
KTFA Tuesday Night CC.
Approx. 103 Minutes long.
The first part is a Bible Study and the econd part is Iraq/Dinar Intel.