Lots of questions coming at me in relation to the recent events in Iraq this week. Are these events related to revaluation of the IQD? I hope to address these questions in this news letter. I warn you it is a long but do you really want to know what is happening in this RV process?
Okay to begin lets look at all the information from what we have seen the past months, and especially the past week and this week. I will try to put them in perspective to the revaluation. I have to add also some of my own conclusions since not everything is obviously being spelled out to us in black and white.
First let me address the budget law and what happened this week and why. There is strong evidence to suggest that Iraq has been playing a hide and seek game with the budget law. Why would they do this?
As I have said in my recent past news letters that they have to save face with the Iraq people. Thus the hold up of the RV by outside sources has caused Iraq to subsequently then have to stall in moving forward with their budget implementation.
This effects the implementation of many other laws too. You see it worked this way – the RV is driving the budget not the other way around like so many intel providers have led you to believe.
That is one of the problems with events and news articles from Iraq. They are often misinterpreted and thus later cause confusion. This RV process is dynamic not for the fate of heart to attempt to figure out.
So let us make this assumption for the sake of any argument (just in case you don’t believe me) that Iraq has in fact already passed its budget months ago and has been stalling for time. What would this now mean in light of this weeks announcements?
Remember also we have been told all along over and over again that all of a sudden the implementation of the laws connected to the revaluation of the IQD would hit us all of sudden and catch us off guard.
Well I strongly believe this is now happening. Why do I know this? Let’s look at the recent events:
So last week we heard Iraq announced they would have the first reading of the budget on this Tuesday 3/18 (postponed again). I was confused when I heard this. But I remembered that they already did this twice before. So why the need to keep telling the people this?
Then we heard that the first reading was once again going to be postponed until Tuesday 3/18. Why? Cause the RV was not yet ready? Who is driving the RV? Is the implementation of the Iraq budget driving the RV implementation?
Then last weekend we heard they were going into a closed session. Why? What did they talk about in the closed session? Why go on vacation right after it?
I think they talked about sensitive information concerning the current status of the RV going international and the final details necessary to implement along with the implementation of much needed legislation concerning the new rate.
Why go on a parliamentary recess right afterwards?
Then they wanted to disperse the members so they could decrease the likihood of exposure to the news media of what they talked about in the secession. I know it sounds too simple but it is.
Hey wait a second! What about the budget? It was so critical to get it done! Then why are you going on a recess?
Then just the next day we hear that the budget was ratified. I said what! How did that happen...laughing to myself....lol....lol....lol...? My hubby thought I was crazy…lol…
What happened to the first and second reading and all the normal discussion and fighting in parliament that usually takes place?
In reality there was no need for any of it cause the budget had been passed, completed and signed off weeks ago. Then it was just waiting in the wings for the IMF and the USA to give them the go ahead.
This week I believe the go ahead was given to Iraq. Actually it was given to them last weekend.
So the RV has been stalled for many months now and Iraq was just given the word to go ahead this week and so they are now allowed to implement the much needed laws that have been held up regarding their new currency value.
These are the announcement we all have been long waiting for. These directly affect the revaluation of their currency and the exposure to the budget.
Iraq then progressed accordingly as the week continued
1. Announcement that the people are going to get paid shares of the oil revenues beginning 3/21. This is the HCL law implementation ! This is HUGE! By the way there was a gross misunderstanding of articles that came out again this week about Kurdistan once again negotiating with the GOI for these oil payments and meanwhile turning on the oil spigot. As I said in my last couple news articles these kind of articles are foolish and lies. They are meant only to fool us and confuse us cause we all know that HCL was fully agreed upon months ago and just waiting in the wings to be implemented. It is now progressing into full implementation.
2. Article after article on an announcement made by the finance ministry that Iraq will see a major economic change in the country by April 1st of this year.
3. CBI changing its governor. Why now?
4. USA aggressively working with Iraq to free political prisoners. Why now?
Items to watch for in the coming days
1. Amnesty law implemented. Freeing up political prisoners just in time for the upcoming elections. Yes – it is directly related to the RV. It is just too complicated to outline why in this news letter.
2. Full blowout of the new CBI web site being updated with the new GCR rates and other information about the changes to their financial structure.
3. Iraq does not do a sudden 180 degree turn around and starts lying to us about delays once again, then we know the RV is halted again. We are in trouble. I do not foresee this happening but let’s all watch for it. It is one of those tail tail signs.
4. Announcement in Iraq of currency now fully international. We are then told the rates are live and active at the banks and we can proceed to bring in our currencies to exchange.
Lots of issues with much needed laws all of sudden are moving forward in Iraq. If you notice they all have to do with the new rate and paying out some kind of money/funds to the various long overdue scheduled programs.
So why hold up any of these laws when it comes to paying out money? Cause the new rate of the RV is in the budget and all these expenditures are line items in the budget. Also the 2011 (the RV budget money) is also rolled up in the 2013 budget and kept getting rolled up in each years subsequent budget since then. Since they could not spend the money that had to roll it forward.
This is why the GOI has always been out of money. This is (among other reasons too) why the prime minister Nori Al Maliki is always trying to allocate funds out of the CBI reserves. He has nothing to run his government on. Do you see too why he did not want to pay the Kurds their proper share of HCL money? He needed this extra % of the money to fund his government. I am not defending this man and his goons since I maintain my belief that he is a dictator and a very corrupt man. Just want you to connect the events together. They are all related. Things just don’t happen. There is always an underlying reason for them.
Do you see now how these past events have all been news to us but you have to connect the dots and remember the past events to see the big picture.
I have talked about these items in many of these past events in news letters weeks ago. I recommend you go back and re-read them for more details if you really want to connect the dots yourself. One in particular is called "hide and seek". In this letter I have related the reasons for the stalling by the USA and what they were doing and why.
So put everything together and also look at the announcement (coincidental?) in Iraq on Friday that on April 1st some major economic changes where going to be instituted in Iraq. This was a WOW ! Looks like finally a real end date to this RV madness.
Just too much news all of a sudden from Iraq not to be doing something really big about to occur and drastically alter the economy of their country.
I think we will see the RV very shortly. I sincerely believe this may be my last news letter to all you fine dinarians.
Hope this information helped you today and going forward as we near the end to this revaluation of the IQD and the global currency reset process.
Peace and Luv To Ya.