MY LADIES » October 17th, 2014, 1:24 pm
HELLO FAMILY, I JUST HUNG UP WITH FRANK, HE WAS LEAVING THE WEST WING, I GAVE HIM THIS INFORMATION AND HE IS SMILING LIKE A CHESHIRE CAT I’M SURE. BECAUSE HIS RESPONSE WAS UMMM HUMMM…
I NEED TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HELPS US GET THROUGH THIS JOURNEY EVERYDAY. MY LADIES 2 FOR HER REMARKABLE RESEARCH ABILITY, MY LADIES 3 FOR HER FLUENCY IN ARABIC AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE CULTURE,
AND, WALKING STICK WHO SHOULD BE MORE APPROPRIATELY NAMED WALKING LIBRARY, AND ROGER THAT WHO HAS HELPED DIG UP LINKS TO EVERY INTERNATIONAL MEETING ON THE PLANET I THINK,
TO ALL THE BRAIN STORMERS MY LADIES, FRANK, DELTA, PIF WE PUT IN SO MUCH TIME ON THE PHONES, BUT FOR THIS WHAT I’M ABOUT TO WRITE THANKS TO NOVA FOR ENGAGING IN THE CONFERENCE CALL MONDAY NIGHT.
IF YOU REMEMBER WE SPOKE ABOUT TRADES AND WHO’S IN CONTROL AND WHERE IS THIS GOING, HERE LET ME REMIND YOU
• This week we are seeing everything come together; a week ago, My Ladies began to see Iraq signing many contracts – how can they do that if they have no money? My Ladies 3 believes there is sovereign guarantee to the contracts, that they have a credit rating, there are guarantees of future payments; My Ladies then tried to find evidence to support this theory
• In looking for supporting evidence, the UN meeting was discovered, the 5 trillion was found sitting on the books, they found the Standard Charter, Honeywell and GE banking information, the meeting tomorrow with Mellon Bank, and then My Ladies 2 found an article coming out of Iraq asking “does the dinar have any value?”
• In My Ladies’ opinion, Iraq is sovereign, they cannot be signing contracts, etc unless their currency has value; for this reason, the ladies do not care about the budget, they are not concerned to even look for the budget, the rate will be shown when they are ready to show it, but in My Ladies’ opinion the budget it done, the laws are done and there is a rate, they simply need to reveal it to the world; logically they know what is being done, and they continue to look for evidence and proof
• Nova stated that for the past 3 years, Abadi has worked in the finance ministry and has worked with the CBI; perhaps Abadi is PM now because it’s time for him to be PM?
• ML reviewed an article published on Sept 13 saying ‘pay the global accounting firms to obtain credit,’ and the last 2 sentences about were about the Paris club account settlement (they are paid), other countries, about JPMorganChase; ML also explained what they have been watching since August, that ISIS was a brilliant distraction that allowed for a formation of a coalition of countries to be formed to go into Iraq
• ML also expounded on an article about the developed countries have 5 trillion just waiting on the books to be invested, and it goes hand in hand with what Christine Lagarde said last week, warning countries that going forward if they break their economy they will need to fix it themselves
• Nova and My Ladies agree that the Iraq economy was broken so that they could fix it and bring about this event; this process has been working for 12 years, why are we seeing all of the different elements coming together right now? Nova reiterated that we are at a point they cannot hide it anymore; My Ladies and Nova also agree that this is not an Iraq event, this event is not controlled by Iraq, the IQD is the tool that is being used, the currency that is being used, but this is not an Iraqi event dependent on their politicians
• Nova said to look into who is behind Mellon, JPMorganChase, GE… all report to the same people that the IMF, WB all report to; these people started the UN; the good news is that they only get paid when we do , they can’t get paid without the backing basket and rate of the IQD being revealed; this is a decades long process, some of the most powerful people in the world have been planning this (the SDR model);
it is foolishness to believe there are “events” that have “delayed” the rate announcement – these are either the most powerful people in the world with a long-term plan, or they are inept and unable to “push the button” to active the new rate – which is it?
Of course they are some of the most powerful people in the world with a meticulous, decades-long plan they are methodically implementing
SO NOW YOU HAVE REFRESHED YOUR MIND, WELL I GOT A CALL FROM PIF ASKING IF I WAS WATCHING THE NEWS, HE SAID EVERYTHING WE WERE TALKING ABOUT IS ON THE NEWS, HONEYWELL EARNING INCREASED OVER THE PROJECTED AMOUNT AND THE SAME WITH GE,
WELL FOLKS I THINK WE HAVE AN INKLING HOW THAT HAPPENED THEY ARE TIED INTO STANDARD CHARTER AND IRAQ RIGHT?
HE SAIS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT CENTRAL BANKS AROUND THE WORLD CO COORDINATING TO RESET INTEREST RATES. IN PIF’S OPINION THERE IS 2 FOLDS TO THIS THE KEY IS 1) BANKS NEED TO MAKE MONEY, 2) DEPOSITORS NEED TO MAKE MONEY WHEN THEY PUT THEIR MONEY IN THE BANK.
WELL NOVA SAID THE SAME THING BANKS CAN NOT MAKE THEIR MONEY UNLESS WE ARE SPENDING MONEY.
SO HERE IS THE PIECE FROM CNBC AND WHEN YOUR DONE WATCH THE SHORT VIDEO.
IN OUR OPINION WE ARE VERY CLOSE FROM EVERY CORNER, LIKE ML3 SAID LAST NIGHT THIS RESET IS FOLDING OUT LIKE MAKING THE BED NOW WE ARE READY TO SHAKE THE SHEETS THEN TUCK THE CORNERS.
The doves rule the day Bob Pisani | @BobPisani
1 Hour AgoCNBC.com
COMMENTSStart the Discussion
The doves are flying. Is there any doubt that, when it really comes to who influences markets, central banks rule the world? ( DUKE & DUKE..LOL..)
Stocks in Europe moved up right after the open there. An European Central Bank board member, Benoit Coeure, said the ECB will start purchasing assets within days and that additional accommodation was available.
Separately, the Bank of England's chief economist, Andrew Haldane, said "interest rates could remain lower for longer, certainly than I had expected three months ago."
Then, this morning China's central bank said it would inject up to 200 billion yuan ($32.8 billion) into 20 large national and regional banks.
All this, following comments yesterday from St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank President James Bullard that the Fed should consider delaying the end of its bond purchase program to halt the decline in inflation expectations.
Read MoreBullard: Fed may want to keep up bond buying for now
Sure sounds like coordinated central bank action, doesn't it?
Regardless, the fact that we were able to reverse massive losses two days in a row is very constructive.
Earnings are a big relief this morning: General Electric and Honeywell are good enough.
Finally, the big industrials are reporting. Both produced a small beat on earnings.
This is not a time to microscopically diagnose the returns. GE kept its guidance, but most importantly orders were pretty good, up roughly 22 percent year over year versus 4 percent in the second quarter.
Honeywell raised the low end of its 2014 earnings and revenue guidance.
The fact that these companies aren't missing or guiding lower, given where expectations have come, is a great relief.
GE is down 5 percent, Honeywell down 7 percent this month.
Read MoreGE earnings beats estimates, helped by aviation, oil and gas
You can see this spill over into Google was well. The company is spinning the quarter positive, though on the surface, Google was a disappointment. Revenues and earnings were below expectations, and advertising was lighter than expected.
But the spin this morning seems all positive. Paid clicks were up, though not as much as expected. Cost per click—or CPC—a widely used metric for Google, declined but not as much as expected. Smartphone and YouTube revenues are continuing to ramp up.
WE WILL BE BACK WITH MORE BUT RIGHT NOW WE HAVE COMPLETED A BIG PART OF FOLLOW THE MONEY AND THINGS ARE COMING OUT IN MAIN STREAM MEDIA.
IF YOU RECALL IT IS MY OPINION THAT THINGS DO NOT HIT PRINT THAT ARE IN PROCESS, WHEN THEY SAY THINGS ARE COMING, THEY MEAN THEY ARE HERE AND WE ARE JUST ASSIGNING CREDIT BY PRINTING IT.
WE HAVE A WONDERFUL TEAM BETWEEN ALL OF US HERE, LOVE TO ALL MY LADIES