You guys have done an excellent job in deciphering the news. You are watching the steps as they occur. The slowdown has been "trust". The Sunni's and the Kurds having been burned by the last Shia government want certain guarantees.
That's what the Abadi government will give them tomorrow in the way of documents (contracts) signed and submitted to the judiciary for safe keeping.
Abadi has fought this battle of trust for two weeks and it definitely slowed the process. . He has the Ministries done but he does not have agreement on a vote as of yet to finish this.
Tomorrow should be our crowning glory and will satisfy the needs of the Sunni's, Kurds and the CBI.
The CBI has been ready to do monetary change and get the ball rolling. They have patiently been waiting since July 1st but can't wait much longer.
Quite simply they need the money because in addition to normal payments coming due, this government has a war to finance. There is really more to it than what I just said but that's all I can say for now.
So as long as these documents are signed and they are registered with the courts, the CBI will consider the government formed and the plan is to pull the trigger before our Tuesday (their Monday night).
The CBI along with the government wants this done now. Both are the ones pushing this and the government and the CBI wants this done either on or before our banks open on Tuesday (meaning their Monday night).
The rate is still $3.71 at this time but there is something that might make it come out a little higher than that by about 20 cents. If what is supposed to happen happens, you will be very happy Tuesday morning.
For your sake and mine, I hope this information is the last from me before I send out the RVRVRV email.
OK guys, have at me. I am bringing only what I am hearing is going on. I know this is a sketchy explanation but it is that way for now.
Believe me; I hope there will be no more stoppage of the plan or posts from me. Go ahead NWA, Just a guy, Timsters etc. etc., your turn to challenge what I just told you. I suggest before you start, give me the courtesy and wait until Tuesday then have a field day my friends.. Thank you, tlar