Several OAS State organizations are in advanced mobilization preparations (e.g. Texas, Virginia, Pennsylvania) and others at various stages of implementing a plan for “movement to action” in Washington, D.C. beginning May 16, 2014 The need for a support arrangement to coordinate and strengthen all State mobilization efforts supporting OAS mission has been surfaced and recognized. There is a urgent, critical need that all OAS State efforts be maximized and united for mission success. Therefore, we are establishing a State Operation Center (SOC) that will be led and organized by Don Johnson, 301-524-1841, email@example.com with the task of operational control of all 50 State Mobilization efforts. SOC and State Leader tasks include but not limited to:
1. Direct coordination between SOC and all OAS State Leaders.
2. State Leaders should contact SOC Leader immediately.
3. Build all States and upgrade less organized States with lessons learned from more advanced States planning.
4. States should be organized to eliminate any reflection of partisan favoritism.
5. Encourage cross fertilization of States ideas, successes, recommendations, and needs.
6. Identify and develop leaders in States that have no active leaders in coordination with OAS Staff Coordinator, Richard Hall
7. OAS staff will be responsive to SOC support needs as expertise exists (Public Relations, Intel, Security, Communications, Medical, Logistics, etc.)
Harry Riley March 14, 2014 Visit Constitutional Emergency at: http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network