THE IRS EMPLOYEES HAVE NO FEAR OF PROSECUTION. THEY LIKE OBAMA WIN WITH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION. LET'S PUSH FOR A FLAT 10% CONSUMPTION TAX AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND A 2% FLAT CONSUMPTION TAX FOR EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE WITHIN YOUR STATE. WHETHER YOU ARE ON WELFARE OR WEALTHY, YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU PURCHASE.
WE CAN THEN ABOLISH THE IRS.
SATIRE: On Friday, June 21, Congressman Steve Stockman (R-TX) introduced “The Dog Ate My Tax Receipts Resolution” into the House of Representatives
Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) must allow taxpayers the same lame excuses for missing documentation that the IRS itself is currently proffering
Whereas, the IRS claims that convenient, unexplained, miscellaneous computer malfunction is sufficient justification not to produce specific, critical documentation; and,
Whereas, fairness and Due Process demand that the American taxpayer be granted no less latitude than we afford the bureaucrats employed presently at the IRS;
Now, therefore, be it resolved that it is the sense of the House of Representatives that unless and until the Internal Revenue Service produces all documentation demanded by subpoena or otherwise by the House of Representatives, or produces an excuse that passes the red face test,
All taxpayers shall be given the benefit of the doubt when not producing critical documentation, so long as the taxpayer’s excuse falls into one of the following categories:
1. The dog ate my tax receipts
2. Convenient, unexplained, miscellaneous computer malfunction
3. Traded documents for five terrorists
4. Burned for warmth while lost in the Yukon
5. Left on table in Hillary’s Book Room
6. Received water damage in the trunk of Ted Kennedy’s car
7. Forgot in gun case sold to Mexican drug lords
8. Forced to recycle by municipal Green Czar
9. Was short on toilet paper while camping
10. At this point, what difference does it make?
In any case, IRS can see the NSA for a good, high quality copy.